We Are the Parish of Knights Enham – where church & community come together.
Welcome to your churches and Community Centre in the heart of North Andover, with weekly services, activities, classes, events and clubs.
Our churches are St Michael’s, Knights Enham and St Paul’s, Smannell Road – the Community Centre is at St Paul’s. A friendly “hello” awaits you at all our services and community activities. You can also come along to MORSE @ Endeavour School, Church for people who don’t go to church!
For our latest news and for all things ‘Knights Enham’, including a time or worship, reflection and prayer Tuesday-Friday at 9:30am: follow us on Facebook
Visit our prayer room Facebook page for up to date prayer activities www.facebook.com/StPaulsPrayerRoom or our church Facebook page.
If you would like to give financially at this time, please visit our secure site by clicking here where you can give securely or:
Text 10KNIGHTSENHAM to 70085 to donate £10 (or any amount, just change the no. at the start) Texts cost the donation amount plus one standard rate message
Moving forward, we would like to try holding services with a limited congregation. St Michael & All Angels is too small to allow us to comply with the regulations (we still need to keep 2 metres apart – and this is incredibly difficult to do in such a small building).
From Sunday 20th September, we will hold a service at 10am at St Pauls on most Sundays, which will allow us to live-stream to a congregation who are joining us digitally. The services will initially be non-eucharistic services, with a mixture of liturgy, Bible reading, sermon, hymns and songs and will last 30-45mins.
Also we will be holding our Morning Prayer & Worship session in St Pauls at 9am from Tuesday-Fridays and people will be allowed to attend in person. These services will be structured in the same way as I lead them on Facebook each morning. It would be helpful for you to download the Lectio365 App on your phone or tablet device, in order to follow the structure of this service. But you can join in, even if you don’t have this facility
In order to attend any of these services you will need to book a ticket in advance. We are starting with 6 ‘household bubbles’ – (this can be 1-6 people – just book 1 ticket and state how many people this is for in the comments box) and you will be able to book tickets online through the links below or by calling Diane on 07719 994 538. We hope to increase this number once the social distancing restrictions begin to be relaxed.
Until the guidelines are changed again, we will no longer be able to hold our picnics outside of St Pauls on Sundays, so will revert to Zoom meetings at 11:30am on Sundays, and 10:10 on Fridays.
This is a worrying time for many, and the restrictions are difficult and not how any of us would want to meet. We are taking every reasonable precaution to protect you when gathering for worship and continue to pray for a breakthrough in Covid-19.
- We have employed the services of http://www.electroclean.co.uk to provide a deep-clean and solution that provides bacterial and viral protection on all surfaces in our building for 28 days.
- We would ask you not to enter the building if you have any of the symptoms related to Covid-19, cold, flu or other illness.
- We have a reduced capacity in the building, and will be maintaining contact details for track & trace purposes (booking details will be kept hold of for 21 days for this purpose)
- We have introduced a one-way system. Everyone must enter in household groups through the side door and exit through the front doors, unless there are mobility issues and you require the use of the ramp. This will mean queuing outside of the building and entering in household groups – 15mins prior to the service start time, in order to get you seated prior to the start of the service. If you have not booked a ticket, you may not be allowed entry – you will only be allowed entry if there are available spaces or a ticket holder has not been able to arrive on time. All members of the congregation must be seated by 9:55, which is the cut-off time for arrival.
- All people entering the building will be required to wear face coverings and to sanitise their hands on entrance. A welcomer will meet you at the door, squirt hand sanitiser on your hands, take your name and show you to your seats, where we’ll ask you to remain for the duration of the service. The disabled toilet is available if required, but we would ask that you only use them if absolutely necessary.
- At the end of the service, the service leader will ask you to leave, one household at a time, maintaining a 2 metre distance from other households.
Our services will feel quite different from normal
- We won’t be able to have service sheets, and so our liturgy and song-words will appear on the tv screen/projector.
- Our sermon/reading/prayers/sung worship – may or may not be led by someone in person: some of this service content may be pre-recorded and played on the tv screen or live-streamed from another venue.
- We won’t be able to speak loudly when responded to the liturgy and praying together.
- We won’t be able to join in with the singing. (although you can mouth the words quietly)
- Further safeguards will be put in place when we are able to share communion together again.
- But we can still meet with God, with each other and gather once again for worship.
If you have any queries about any of this, please do get in touch, I’d be happy to talk it through with you. Reverend Lee Davies
To book tickets yourself please click the links below or call Diane who will book tickets for you: just book 1 ticket and state how many people this is for in the comments box.
For Sunday Services, 10am at St Pauls
Sun 25th October 10am Morning Service please visit http://www.facebook.com/knightsenhamparish/live for our livestream. We had technical difficulties with this service and managed to record it instead of live-streaming. The service is now available here https://youtu.be/rwjWDTxcql8
Sun 1 November 10am Morning Service https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/8gszgld0
Sun 8 November 10:50am Act of Remembrance in
St. Michael & All Angels Graveyard (this will be a short act of remembrance for those who would really like to attend)
For Midweek Morning Prayer & Worship times: 9am at St Pauls – please click the link and sign in or message Reverend Lee if you would like to attend.
Wed 21 October https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/dyudkwjd
Thu 22 October https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/7ranoktg
Fri 23 October https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/gm1vwmes
Tue 3 November https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/l45o6bc9
Wed 4 November https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/yvnuazar
Thu 5 November https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/t1q3lggm
Fri 6 November https://knightsenhamparish.churchsuite.com/events/imezxykl